Human Subjects Research
Applying to the IRB
The OSU Office of University Research Compliance coordinates the IRB application and
review processes. The OSU IRB application form is available electronically and can
be downloaded by visiting the Forms section of the website. If you have questions about the application process please
contact the IRB office for assistance.
- Step 1:
- When is an Application to the IRB Required?
- Research as a Class Requirement
- Step 2: Determining the Level of Review
- Step 3: Training and Education
- Step 4: Completing the Application
- Step 5: Application Submission
- Step 6: Application Review Process
- Step 7: Protocol Modification
- Step 8: Protocol Continuation