Human Subjects Research
Training and Education
Human Subjects Training
All investigators who plan to conduct studies involving human subjects must complete
the required human subjects training modules via the CITI website.
Training in human research protection is provided through an on-line web-based course
provided through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI). Each
OSU trainee will be required to complete the basic course in human research protection
and a refresher course three years later. Training must be updated every three years.
To access the CITI training program click on the link below.
Minors On-Campus Training
Individuals, whether affiliated with OSU or not, who will be working with minors on
university property and in facilities or under the authority and direction of the
university at other locations, including branch campuses, must complete the Minors
on Campus training yearly per OSU policy 1-0135. Please click here to view this policy. Affiliated personnel should follow these directions in order
to complete the training:
- Log in to http://talent.okstate.edu using your O-key account credentials (Firefox or Google Chrome are the best browsers
to use with the site)
- Click on the Learning widget in the middle of the landing page
- Type “minors” into the search bar at the top of the page
- The active Minors On Campus-Online Course should populate
- “Request” the training
- The training will load to your Active transcript page with a “Launch” option
- Click the Launch option to start the training
- The training will remain “In Progress” until you watch the entire presentation and
the confirmation page loads.
Graduate students and non OSU personnel should visit https://hr.okstate.edu/minorsoncampus to complete the training.
Other Training Opportunities