- Division Offices
- Animal Resources
- Cowboy Technologies
- High Performance Computing Center (HPCC)
- Microscopy Laboratory
- National Energy Solutions Institute
- Oklahoma EPSCoR
- OSU Research Foundation
- Research Communications
- Research Compliance
- Research Services
- Strategic Proposal Development
- Technology Development Center
- Affiliated Offices
- Research Portfolio
- Tier 1Research Initiatives
- Cox Graduate Fellowships for Genetics Research
- Niblack Research Scholars
- Regents Distinguished Research Award (RDRA)
- Renovation of Critical Research Facilities
- Research On Tap
- Research Week
- Science Café
- Strategic Committee on Research Excellence (SCORE)
- VPR Panel Series
- Intramural Funding Programs
- Swinging for the Fences
- Policies & Forms
Otto S. Cox Graduate Fellowships for Genetics Research
The Otto S.Cox Graduate Fellowships for Genetics Researchare available to support outstanding OSU graduate students with a proven record of research in genetics from any disciplinary or interdisciplinary program.
There is a limited number of competitive $1,000 fellowships, and applicants must meet the following requirements:
- must have been enrolled at OSU full-time in fall 2018 and spring 2019 semesters; and
- must be continuing as a degree-seeking graduate student in the fall 2019 semester.
Applicants may be self-nominated, and there is no limit by graduate program. The following materials are to be included:
- cover page (name, CWID, program of study, and faculty research advisor’s name);
- 300 word statement by the graduate student highlighting his/her contributions to genetics research and how the award will support the research (double spaced, 1 in. margins, 12 pt. font);
- 100 word genetics research impact statement written for the public;
- resume or CV;
- most recent OSU transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable);
- letter of recommendation from primary research advisor (limit one page); and
- endorsement, via signature only, by the department/unit head or graduate program director (this can be included on the cover page).
Complete application packet, including all required materials, must be submitted by 5:00 pm, May 31, 2019, to the Vice President for Research Office, 203 Whitehurst. Incomplete applications and late materials will not be considered.
- Questions should be directed to Dr. Amy Dronberger (firstname.lastname@example.org; 405-744-6370).
- Previous Cox Fellowship Awardees are ineligible.
- It is anticipated that there will be funding available for multiple fellowships, but awards will be determined by merit.
- Awards will be processed for the fall 2019 semester.
- Fellowships are expected to be announced in summer 2019.