- Division Offices
- Animal Resources
- Cowboy Technologies
- High Performance Computing Center (HPCC)
- Microscopy Laboratory
- Oklahoma EPSCoR
- OSU Research Foundation
- Research Communications
- Research Compliance
- Research Services
- Strategic Proposal Development
- Technology Development Center
- Affiliated Offices
- Research Portfolio
- Tier 1Research Initiatives
- Cox Graduate Fellowships for Genetics Research
- Niblack Research Scholars
- Regents Distinguished Research Award (RDRA)
- Renovation of Critical Research Facilities
- Research On Tap
- Research Week
- Science Café
- Strategic Committee on Research Excellence (SCORE)
- VPR Panel Series
- Intramural Funding Programs
- Swinging for the Fences
- Policies & Forms
The Regents Distinguished Research Award (RDRA) recognizes excellence in research at Oklahoma State University.
The term research includes all creative scholarly activities. Recipients are selected based on outstanding and meritorious achievements. The candidates must demonstrate a distinguished record of past and continuing excellence in research and be clearly recognized nationally and internationally.
The program includes one award per college, except the College of Arts and Sciences, which has two. Along with University recognition, awardees earn a $2,000 permanent increase in annual salary plus associated fringe benefits.
“Research excellence is the hallmark of a great land-grant university,” said Kenneth Sewell, OSU’s vice president for research. “These honorees each year are great examples of the amazing impact our faculty have on their disciplines and society at large, not to mention the transformative effect they have on their students here on campus.”
For more detailed information, download the RDRA guidelines from the left menu.