Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University
University Research Services

Office of the Vice President for Research

Electronic Research Administration

Many external sponsors (government and private) are converting to computer-based systems for funding notification, grant submission, and administration of awards. This process is called Electronic Research Administration (ERA).  Campus-wide ERA systems are administered centrally by the Office of the Vice President for Research.

Electronic Grant Submissions:

A growing number of government agencies and private organizations have developed online electronic grant submission programs in addition to or as a replacement for traditional hard copy grant submission. Following is a list of some of the major systems used currently at Oklahoma State University, and specific instructions associated with their use. If you have further questions regarding Electronic Research Administration at OSU, please contact Melinda Wilson for instructions on how to proceed.**

**FACULTY AND STAFF, PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with OSU policy, all proposals must be submitted through college research offices, following proper routing procedures before electronic submission. 

Agencies with Self-Registration**

Agency ERA System Registration
The agencies below allow self-registration. The user will associate to Oklahoma State University - Stillwater. An automatic email will be sent to the central email address, The approval will be accepted after verfication is completed with the respective college research office. If you have any questions, you may contact Melinda Wilson.
National Science Foundation (NSF) or FastLane Applicant Registration Page Multiple Partner Agencies Applicant Registration Page
National Aeronautics & Space Administration NSPIRES Applicant Registration Page


Other Agencies**

Agency ERA System Registration More Information
The agencies below do not allow self-registration. Contact your College Research OfficeIf you have any questions, you may also contact Melinda Wilson.
  • E-Grant
Contact your college research office.
DHHS - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
  • eRA Commons
Contact your college research office.
Department of Energy
  • FedConnect, 
  • EERE Exchange
  • PAMS
Contact your college research office.
Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
  • eBRAP
Contact your college research office.
Department of Defense Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
  • BAA Submission
  • Bids
Contact your college research office.
Altum proposalCENTRAL 
  •  proposalCentral
 Contact your college research office.