- Division Offices
- Animal Resources
- Cowboy Technologies
- High Performance Computing Center (HPCC)
- Microscopy Laboratory
- National Energy Solutions Institute
- Oklahoma EPSCoR
- OSU Research Foundation
- Research Communications
- Research Compliance
- Research Services
- Strategic Proposal Development
- Technology Development Center
- Affiliated Offices
- Research Portfolio
- Cox Graduate Fellowships for Genetics Research
- Niblack Research Scholars
- Regents Distinguished Research Award (RDRA)
- Research On Tap
- Research Week
- Science Café
- Strategic Committee on Research Excellence (SCORE)
- VPR Panel Series
- Intramural Funding Programs
- Swinging for the Fences
- Policies & Forms
Welcome to the equipment scheduling page.
Note: please indicate operation conditions you will need:
AFM: indicate the operation mode and supplemental equipment you'll use, i.e. Heating stage, conductive module, liquid cell, or STM.
Confocal Microscopy: indicate what lasers you will need, i.e. 488 nm/ 543 nm/ 633 nm/ UV.
SEM: Indicate if you will need ESEM mode, backscatter detector or EDS.
TEM: indicate your preferred accelerate voltage (HT), i.e. 80 kV, 120 kV, or 200V, EDS, STEM+EDS.
If you need assistance when you use the equipment you plan to book, please first contact Lisa Whitworth at (405) 744-6765 or Brent Johnson at (405) 744-3013so that we can make the schedule available for both parties.
Thank you for your cooperation!