Skip to main content

Vice President for Research

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

Disclosure Forms


Who must submit a (COI) in Sponsored Programs Disclosure Form?


OSU persons who apply for, receive or serve as key personnel on a sponsored program. This disclosure is required annually regardless of the existence of a conflict. Prior to proposal submission and annually thereafter. Update within 30 days of changes in financial circumstances.




Who needs to submit an OSU General (COI) Reporting Form and When?


Any individual employed by, or acting on behalf of, Oklahoma State University who has a potential or actual conflict of interest as described in OSU/A&M Board of Regents’ Ethics Policy 3.05* must disclose the conflict promptly to their supervisor for assessment.



general coi reporting form



Who needs to submit a Notice of Intent to Engage in a Professional Activity for Extra Compensation?


The faculty member must notify the department head or immediate supervisor in advance when planning to participate in professional activities or other outside activities. Any faculty planning to engage in paid outside professional activities must submit the Notice in advance of such work.


notice of intent to engage form

Back To Top
SVG directory not found.